Saturday, November 17, 2007

A lot has happen since the last time I actually posted any real news. Ya I sent the stuff I got in emails an all. Was just trying to keep the blog going. Not comfortable yet knowing that people might actually see the stuff I write lol. But right now I'm drinking so I have balls so I'm gonna write some. Don't know what I'll say or how much or where this will all go but I'm gonna start. To update. The last real thing I talked about was my man/child and his brush with the police. A lot has happen since than. Starting with Oct 13Th. He came home about a half hr before I was supposed to b at work and told me that he wasn't watching her unless he could bring her to the football game. Excuse me??? We argued. He just doesn't get it. We live in a small town, the football games are the big thing here it seems. Hell, they have actual home coming parades with the works lol. The 3yr old loves them lol. Oh ya she had a bday on Nov 9Th. but we'll get to that I'm sure. But anyways! It takes what 30seconds to steal a kid. Considering the amount of people at these games and the combined fact that tho he says he never loses sight of her. He's there with his friends and he's 15teen. He gets distracted. 30 seconds. Not a long time. Sorry I don't much wanna take the chance so NO SHE CAN NOT GO TO THE FOOTBALL GAMES! Right now I'm having her Bday teddy bear from gramma thrust in my face. That way I can say "Hi Bear" so she can move it and I can show surprise and say "Oh hi Breanna, I didn't know it was you Ha Ha Ha". Life as a parent, does it end? OK where was I? Oh ya! After we argued (the man/child and I) he than stated, "Well whatever, go to work anyways. I'll take her to the game anyways. What are you gonna do about it? EXCUSE ME!!!!!! What is he stupid lol? I responded with, "Fine I'll call in to work just go." When he was going out the door I told him, "ya know what, don't' come back until he can show me a little respect. He responded with, "Well I guess I won't b back since that will never happen." He's such a little snot rag!!!! He stayed at a friends for a little over a week. During that time he went to school on Monday, walked out. Didn't bother with ....... Gawd, back again! This time had to stop to change the girl child's diaper. Yes I know she's 3 and should be potty trained. Tell her that. She'll pee like she's Niagara Falls on the toilet but god forbid she take a dump there. The most she'll do is pass gas and than say," Mommy I'm done, I pooped." (Eye Roll) Ya ok honey. I don't push is too much figuring she's not gonna wanna go to kindergarten or first grade in them. And she does really like her big girl panties. She just is refusing to poop on the potty. The little stubborn she devil. OK I'm off the original subject again. It won't stop ya know lol. OK just put Sponge Bob on. I have a few min to finish what I started at least. Just wanna update yall on the whole court thing Omg I'm typing with one eye. She just had my other one covered. Don't' know why. You ask her. OK where was I? OK....... He didn't bother going to school on Tuesday, went on Wednesday, was late on Thursday and didn't bother on Friday. Than he Went on Monday and came home on Tues. OK I'm gonna put this in draft. I'm tired and she wants me to play. So I'll go play now and hopefully suck the life out of her so she'll go to sleep and I can pass out too lmao. Will continue at a later date. Don't' want to post yet since I haven't finished. Well maybe I will since tomorrow I won't be intoxicated so I might not be brave enough lol. I know me! I'll reread what I wrote, decide it's stupid, and delete it. So maybe I should post tonight. At least I'll have something new up lol. Not sure when I"ll post again so for all who are bored enough to read this, Happy Thanksgiving. Well hell at the rate I post I might as well also say, "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" Lmao, we'll see if I post again b4 that time.

No comments: