Saturday, November 24, 2007

Her First Visit With Santa

I took baby girl to see Santa for her first time last night. It was just at the local Fire Department. Walked all the way there. Stood around in the cold for what seemed like hours, yet was only like 30min. Than they sent us in considering it was much to cold for the little ones outside. Glad someone finally noticed after a half hour. We waited in line for what seemed like forever again. I got to listen to her keep tellin me, "No santa we go home now" cause she was tired. Of course everytime I said we could go but than she wouldn't get to meet santa, she didn't want to leave. We finally get to the front of the line and I had to hold her back so the last 2 kids in line before her could have their turns. OK, IT'S FINALLY HER TURN! I let her go and she went running to him, climbed right on his lap.................... Than refused to either look at him or talk to him lol.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

At least she wasn't screaming! One year I made the mistake of taking my kids to see Santa right after I took them for their yearly Christmas photos at a shop in the mall. By the time we made it to see Santa, my oldest (then 2) refused to even get near him. I only have one kid on Santa's lap that year! lol

Not a Granny said...

Isn't that the way it always is? Last year I waited in line for 45 minutes with GK #1, who was 3 years old. Just as we were 3 kids from the front, he had to go to the bathroom...we lost our place in line! Yup, started all over! :(