Friday, September 21, 2007

Stupid Man Child!

Today is my day off. I took advantage of it being a weekday and sent my daughter to nursery school even though I didn't have to. Figured mom deserved a nice quiet day at home, ya know. Well the day was OK. I lay down to watch TV after dropping the little one off and promptly fell asleep until almost 2pm. So much for spending the day cleaning and catching up on stuff. Now here is where my day starts to deteriorate. While getting ready to go pick my little one up from school. I get a call from a police officer. Let me just say that the town we live in follows the rules on under age tobacco smoking and will stop kids they see with a cig. Well my stupid man child, who decided to skip the bus and walk home. Walked right in front of an officer and lit up a cig while in front of the man. Hence the name" Stupid Man Child". Now the officer, when he phoned, told me that he had planned on just taking my sons cigs and giving him a warning. Well I guess that must have been too easy for my son because he decided to mouth off to the officer and give him shit. So I had to go down to the police station to retrieve the boy and the summons we received since we now have to appear in court. While at the police station I find that though they follow the laws of underage smoking they don't seem to have a problem with my spanking, hitting and yes he even mentioned handcuffing my son. From what he said, as long as I don't use a closed fist and punch him in the face I can do it. Oh and than he added that he didn't think my son was too old to spank. ROFLMAO!!!! OK maybe you don't see the humor in that last part so let me explain. I'm 5"3 and weight around 170. My son is 6"1 and weights 252. When the officer said I could spank him the vision that came into my mind was quite amusing. Not the situation we were in, please don't get me wrong there, but picturing him bent over my knee for a spanking. Child would not only prob break my legs but than laugh at what he would consider a weak spanking. Boy's got a big ole back side and it prob wouldn't hurt. Seriously, it wouldn't hurt. I'm home now and all I keep thinking is, stupid stupid child. All he had to do is wait until he was out of sight of the officer and there would have been no problems. Or all he had to do was keep his big mouth shut when the officer was talking to him and poof, no summons no problems. But noooooooooo I get the kid that has the stupidity to tell the officer that he can't do anything to him. Stupid lied about his age. Stupid told them they couldn't keep him cause he had to come home and babysit, lie. Stupid was flip and snotty and was talking back to both the officer and me while I was there. What am I supposed to do with the boy. I can't sell him, hell I probably can't even give him away. I know some people think that it's just a matter of telling your kids they can't do something and than poof it's done, they don't do it. Well sadly I have a child that doesn't work that way. I told him I didn't want him smoking and he chose to do it anyway. I don't allow him to smoke in the house. I don't give him money for cigs. I don't even let him use my lighter. I don't buy them for him. Yes there is an ash tray on the porch. But not cause I want him to smoke. I just don't want him and his friends cig butts all over the porch and driveway. I'm tired and I think I need a drink. Oh crap the little one just ran buy and left a nose burning, eye watering stench. I guess I'll chase her down and change her and than I'm most definitely grabbing a drink. Maybe I'll type more later and give more examples of my man/child's stupidity. There's tons of it, sadly. Oh and did I mention that the stupid child actually said to the nice police officer, "I don't like cops so I don't gotta listen to you". WTF- IS HE REALLY THAT STUPID????

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hot damn!! I'm not the only one with stupid kids!!

Not a Granny said...

I am so glad to know I am not alone. My son was caught, on school property, smoking in the bathroom. Well, not actually smoking, he threw it in the toilet. But the smoke was still in the room, he was the only one there.