Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ya I forgot the link

Ok I stated in the last blog that I was puttin my myspace link down, yet as I'm sure you noticed I didn't do it. Here it is b4 I get distracted again: www.myspace.com/spacey4378 I forgot to post it due to the phone call I recieved and than trying to hurry up with the post I was on while I squirmed in my seat ( this is also known as the pee pee dance done sitting down). Man I make no sense. Here I am talking like there are people out there reading me but I'm new so none of you have heard of me. Plus when I think about it, I'm not sure how I feel bout others reading my blogs and possibly hating what they read. After my first blog last night I went to bed and had myself conviced by morning to think, Say what u want Mum(it's how I refer to myself after 15yrs of being one)who's gonna see it anyways. Go all out, let it loose. Went to work on my blog today and guess what I found????? MY FIRST COMMENT!!!!!!!! Thank you so very much Michelle!!!!!! You really are sweet and it does most definitly make me feel good to know I made you smile. Really nervous bout this whole blog thing now lmao. People might actually see stuff I say and have (OMG) opinions. Rest assured tho. I believe everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. They don't have to b the same as mine to be valid either. Ok I'm gonna have to go for a bit seeing as I'm having a Dora book thrust up my nose. Ya think she wants me to read it lol?

2 comments:

Not a Granny said...

Came over from Boobs,Injuries & Dr. Pepper. I know how you feel, I started out a few months ago.

To be honest, most bloggers are patient and understanding, friendly, etc.

I've "met" a lot of really neat people and have become totally addicted!

Spacey said...

Thank you honey :) I'm also finding that I'm totally addicted. Well to the reading of other blogs that is lol. It's gonna take a bit to get used to this whole bloggin thing. It's almost like keeping a diary online, something I've been known to start quite often in the past yet never have finished any. Hopefully I'll get comfortable enough spillin my guts here that I'll keep doing it lol. Ty again and God Bless